Monday, October 5, 2015

Hiking on P-day!

Hey everyone!

This week went by pretty fast! We have stopped tracting because it does not work here. President walker (a councilor in the stake presidency) is encouraging us to do service in the morning and then have 3 meaningful lessons a night. (with members or hopefully someday investigators).

Elder Mackin's name tag!

Conference was pretty awesome! The first two sessions were my favorite! Elder Bednars talk on apostles was amazing! I can't wait for next conference!!! 

 Today my companion (Elder Price), 4 Sister missionaries and I went on a hike and MAN is it pretty here! We also found a Golden Eagle! (which is my favorite animal and also my animal companion in D&D) Super fun! 





Sister Scharf

Elder Price, Elder Mackin and the 4 Sisters enjoying the view on their P-day hike!







I love you all!
-Elder Mackin




Later a second email came through clarifying some thing- one of the Sisters- Sister Scharf had a better zoom on her camera- the awesome Golden Eagle was a turkey vulture! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment