Monday, October 26, 2015

Dreadful news :(

BLUE BELL IS NOT COMING BACK TO COLORADO!!!!

 
The people at Kingsupers (Local Grocery Store) told me that the Blue Bell ice cream factory in Colorado shut down FOREVER when the blue bell famine hit the world.

 I cried when I got in the car and Elder price looked at me funny.

This is a sad day for Colorado. I wish I could get some on the black market.... 



Any ways, good news! I have a Possible New investigator!!
We were serving her on Tuesday and when we got there she said, "Why don't you tell me what you guys believe and why you are serving!! " It's really cool! We found she struggles with feeling that she can repent so we gave her a Book of Mormon and asked her to read Enos and to pray to know if the atonement is real. we are hoping to go back on Tuesday and serve again and she said she would think about taking the lessons!! Super excited!!!
Being from Texas Leaves changing color is a new experience for me, I am loving it!

We also had a meeting as a Zone at the Stake Presidents house! He talked about the urgency of missionary work and that we should have 3 lessons a night with either members or investigators (investigators come first). Our bishop said that we should have a dinner, a second desert, and a third desert meeting (deserts do not need to happen but teaching does). So we have been doing that! It's been a lot more fun to go and teach lessons then to go home and sit around!
 We also broke up the 5 PMG lessons and made 14 of them! That way we can focus on fewer points for a larger amount of time with members!
I love you all!
-Elder Mackin


PS I member gave me a #10 can of church cannery hot cocoa- my favorite!!!!! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment