Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sidewalk Chalk Plan of Salvation

This week has been tough.
Last Tuesday Elder Price and I did not feel well and we stayed in for the day. Which was really boring.
Wednesday we felt a lot better and we went service tracting, This is where we tract in Pday clothes and offer service to people. We got a friendlier response but no one had service for us to do. (except Borther Manchester who is an old man in the ward and always appreciates us helping).
Thursday we tried it again but everyone was at work or was on the phone because they work from home.
Friday we had Zone training! Which was really boring... (everyone told me that zone trainings are not usually like that) 
I have found out that I only have 99 weeks left and there are 100 scripture masteries! So I am going to be deeply studying all 100 (I did the first one last week) during my mission!
We did hike Castle Rock which was nice.

There is also a new Family in our ward, The Dwires! They are an awesome family and the wife is a new convert of a year. She has not had the new member lessons (the regular preach my Gospel lessons but done again for new members) we are going to be teaching them! Yeah! Someone to teach!!!
We are trying lots of ideas to spread the gospel since we have no investigators. So we went to the park and drew the Plan of Salvation with chalk on the sidewalk.








We will keep studying and praying for inspiration on what Heavenly Father wants us to do.
I Miss you all and love you all!

-Elder Mackin

No comments:

Post a Comment