Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cherish the Word

Last week our Mission was visited by Elder Nash of the 70! 
( A General Authority of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 



He spoke with us about how when we are obedient we are blessed. And that we should rely on the Lord. As some of you know I like to ask the question "If you could go back in time and tell give yourself some advice about your mission what would you tell yourself?" I asked this of Elder Nash and he really liked the question. He said "Cherish the Word, Study them, Know the Scriptures so that you can answer questions for Yourself and Others." 


On a  very sad note...I lost my Planner!!! we were tracting and some how my planner fell out of my shirt pocket and is now gone. It stinks! It was a gift to me from the previous Missionary that served in this area.

Something fun---
While at a members house I saw a very familiar looking rocking horse! I looks almost like the one my Great Grandpa Morrison made for my Grandmother when she was little back in the 50's.

The White one is the one I saw in Colorado and the Brown one is the one my Great Grandfather made that is in my family room at home.

Here is a pic of Elder Price and I in between meeting Sunday at church.
 I am loving learning from and serving with this guy!


   Love to all! Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!
Elder Cade Mackin

No comments:

Post a Comment