Sunday, January 3, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dec 28th
This week was great! We moved to a temporary new house this week! The Walker's(where we normally stay) daughter is living at their house for Christmas so we can't live there for this week. So we are living at the Fellows home! They are GREAT!!!

We had very few appointments this week because of the Christmas holiday.

But I did get to Skype with my family on Christmas day and that was wonderful. My parent's where at my Mackin Grandparents in California so I got to see my Grandparents, Uncle Steve, Aunt Kim, Cousin Easton, my parents and brothers.



Yesterday (December 27th) I caught the flu :( Luckily the fellows had saltines and ginger-ale for me :)
Plus I slept on a California King bed. So I was treated well! :)





Dec 31st - New Years Eve!!!

My mom received these pictures of me at celebrating New Years evening at the Meibos home. Elder Hunter and I were joining in on playing Great Dalmuti. Great Dalmuti wears the crown. The Great Peon wears the jester hat. At first Elder Hunter was the Great Dalmuti but he was overthrown by Elder Mackin! We swapped roles in ONE HAND! 
Notice my cheese tie I got for Christmas. 
I asked for it since my nick  names ince the MTC, is Elder MacN cheese :)  

The members here are great! They love and support us and make us feel like family. 


I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Mackin

**But Elder Hunter can call me Elder Great Dalmuti!

No comments:

Post a Comment