Monday, May 9, 2016

More "Texas Things" in Colorado than in Texas

Lots of service!!!! 

We helped a less active member rake his yard (his tepee yard) and it reminds me of Lost Pines Scout Reservation!! I love his tepee yard! He sleeps in a Tepee during the summer. Cool! It's in a trailer park and he plans on setting up another Tepee and he said we can camp in it!!! I am really looking forward to it!




I had my mom send me my hiking boots because....We also helped two members brand their cattle! 

I'm glad I got the boots in the mail the day before because 
my church shoes would not have been the best to wear near cattle. 

I loaded a truck with hay bales then rode on the back of the truck cutting the string around the bale and throwing it off the back of the truck to the awaiting cattle as we drove through the property. 




I have done more "Texan things" here in Southern Colorado then in Texas!
I loved Skyping with my family for Mother's Day:)
Love to all!!
Elder Cade Mackin

No comments:

Post a Comment